The Desert Excursion: 365 days in Iraq - a 24/7 Soldier Medic

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mississippi are you ready for me yet?

Hello everyone,

I have been in Minneapolis since Tuesday. The Army put me up in a hotel here near the airport and we have been getting ready for the flight tomorrow. I have repacked my bags for the fifth time and now two are already on a semi headed for Camp Shelby. The other three are with me and I will be taking them with on the plane. I don't really know anymore information about the deployment except that I will be meeting up with the rest of company down south. We had a deployment ceremony yesterday for the families and then we had today off. Just to give everyone a breakdown of who I am going with . . .

-34th "Red Bull" Infantry Division
----1st Brigade Combat Team
--------134th BSB
------------Charlie Medical Company (C Co.)

This overall deployment is cooperatively a deployment of the 1st Brigade Combat Team.

Anyways, I know this has been a brief update but there isn't a whole lot more to say and I am going to enjoy the rest of my day off. The next time I update I will be in Camp Shelby, Mississippi. Everyone have a great weekend.

Until next time,
~Nick~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home