The Desert Excursion: 365 days in Iraq - a 24/7 Soldier Medic

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Weekend Update (updated)



Ok, so it has been a while since I last posted which can only mean on thing. . . .I have started working on our mission.

The days have been long with little time off, basically twelve hours a day with no days off. The only reason I can't work today is because some of our equipment is broken and so we are wating on parts to arrive. We run the mission by ourselves now so we are in control and on our own.

Th 'E' button on this kyboard is annoyingly stuck so I am trying to avoid words with that lttr.

I have some good pictures to put up but I don't have time so I will do it later. Sorry about the short post I will update when I can, maybe I will leave an audio post or something.

Nick

UPDATE!!!!!!!

This is what our tents look like during a small sandstorm in the middle of the day.

This is a picture of a boy with medical problems that we looked at on a mission the other day.

That is all for now, have a great week!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home