The Desert Excursion: 365 days in Iraq - a 24/7 Soldier Medic

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One thing I forgot to mention on my post the other day is that I have a new departure date. It turns out that I will be reporting in Minnesota on Nov. 1st and will fly to Mississippi on the 4th. This means that I have two more weekends left here at school, so sad.

The next three weeks will be flying by so I want to make sure that I say goodbye to everybody and get my things in order. If I forget about anybody, I am really sorry it is hard to keep track of who I have talked to etc. . . Don't feel neglected anyone, I sometimes can't even remember my own name and hence I have a blog to tell everbody what is going on, without me trying to talk to everyone individually. Whew!

I played tennis for a good two-three hours yesterday with my roommates and Mike and Matt. It is difficult to get the hang of, especially since I am used to playing raquetball. I will say though that it is really nice to play outdoors instead of inside a rectangle room.

I set up a photo hosting site today for some pictures for everyone to look at. Who knows, some of you may even be in the photos!!! The site is http://photos.yahoo.com/nickrbope and it is also listed on the right hand side of this page under "Links" My Pictures. Enjoy everyone.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home